Children can benefit so much from a little ‘drama’ in their lives
and at Musicality, this is no exception!
So why is drama so important for your child? Here are 10 very good reasons:
1. IT BUILDS CONFIDENCE
2. IT HELPS CONCENTRATION
3. IT HELPS DEVELOP COMMUNICATION SKILLS
4. IT ENCOURAGES CHILDREN TO CO-OPERATE
5. IT SUPPORTS NUMERACY SKILLS
6. IT HELPS CHILDREN TO UNDERSTAND THE WORLD AROUND THEM
7. IT DEVELOPS EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
8. IT ASSISTS PHYSICAL DEVELOPMENT
9. IT DEVELOPS CREATIVITY
10. IT NURTURES FRIENDSHIPS
Our classes at Musicality are split dependant on school year:
Musicality Minis – Reception, Year 1, Year 2.
Junior Company – Year3, Year 4, Year 5.
Youth Company – Year 6, Year 7, Year 8.
Every class, includes Drama, Dance and Singing as well as learning through games. Children are also taught stagecraft and all pupils are offered ballet should they wish to partake.
We have a limited amount of spaces still available for children in these age brackets, so please do get in touch!